Follow us: Subscribe via RSS Feed Connect on YouTube Connect on YouTube

Monday, 5 May 2014

WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014/2015 Registration On - Click Here to Apply

This is to inform you that the November/December 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) registration is now on, forms are now available at designated banks.WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014/2015 Registration Has Began, Get Application Details Here

Who Can Apply for This Examination
This examination is for everybody, Both the working Class and also for students but people normally called it External examination for Business. If you have any subject problem in your May/June WAEC this exam will surely help you a lot.

How To Apply

Share this article :

24 comments:

  1. My name is Rita i want to thank Mr Albert Rufai for helping me last year to upgrade my waec gce, i actually contacted him to make sure my results are okay before it comes out and when it was out i made all the papers. If you also need help in your 2014 gce just contact Mr Albert Rufai on 07032082404

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. THANKS TO MR KUNLE FOR HELPING ME TO UPGRADE AND RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT...AFTER HIS INTERVENTION MY RESULT WAS RELEASED IN TWO DAYS AND I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO REACH OUT TO THOSE WHO ARE FACING SIMILAR PROBLEM TO CONTACT MR KUNLE ONE OF THE WAEC OFFICER ON 08060933128

      THANKS SO MUCH MR KUNLE FOR YOUR INTERVENTION.......
      CALL HIM NOW 08060933128

      Delete
  2. Upgrading of Waec gce is 100% possible with the help of Mr Andrew in the Waec office you can be able to upgrade your waec gce 2014 result with ease before it is released, i my self never believed in upgrading but today i am happy that i am in school now and all was due to the help of Mr Andrew who helped me to upgrade my Maths which have been giving me problem, i will advice if you have any subjects giving you problems in your waec or having other issues in your waec? Don't waist much time just contact him because he is still helping people and he have help a lot of people i know and the way to reach Mr Andrew call him through this number 08152240666 i am very sure he will help you out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Kunle a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results i will advice you contact his number on 08060933128

      THANKS SO MUCH MR KUNLE FOR YOUR GOD GIVING HEART TO HELP PEOPLE....HIS NUMBER IS 08060933128

      Delete
  3. My name is Okorie Chinyere, i am 20 years of age i, hail from Anambra State Nigeria.Whose most of examines has frustrated in so many times even to the extant my friends named me Miss enrollment, before i met this gracious man call Mr Albert Rufai who helped me to released all my withheld WAEC GCE results and also helped me to upgrade some subjects that i had failed.At, first when i saw his number on net i thought it was a fake and is not genuine or real.And i also felt that it might be those hungry lions in the street,(yahoo boys or fraudsters)but i never knew that he was God sent to me.So that was how he poured smiles on me with his connections,influences,powers and authorities that are invested in him.But today,i am very happy at least i can boast of some result that can push me to further my educational career.Please, in case you needs his help i advice u to call him through this number:07032082404

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodday my fellow student, i want to use this opportunity to thank God for using Mr.Alex to removing shame and tears from my face.i wrote my WAEC GCE,When the result came out, two of my subject was missing so wen i was crying because i doint want to wait till next year. then a friend of mine told me about Mr. Alex how he helped his sister and he also give me Mr. Alex number to see if he can help me also and when i contacted Mr. Alex, i explained every thing to him and i was ask to send my details to him so i did which he promise to help me. my brother and sister, as am writing this comments now my paper that was missing or seased is now released. pls if you are having such problem, doint die in shame i want you to also contact Mr. ALEX the God that use him to wipe my tears will also use hime to do yours. His contact details is Name: Mr ALEX. Phone no. 07032076032. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO YOU INTENT TO WRITE ANOTHER WAEC GCE AGAIN ALL BECAUSE YOU HAD POOR RESULT OR BECAUSE YOUR RESULT WAS WITHHELD....HERE IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM, +2348060933128 MR KUNLE WHO HELPED ME GOT MY RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED THEM WITH GOOD GRADE..

      CONTACT MR KUNLE TODAY +2348060933128

      Delete
  5. I got my 2014/2015 withheld result released with the help of Mr alex a waec gce official who has always been helping candidate to release their result he release my result for me today and am so grateful to you sir God bless you. any body who needs help from Mr alex are to call him on his number 07032076032.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thanks goes to Mr.KUNLE the waec official who God has used to release my withheld result. I saw a lot of people on Internet thanking him for a job well done, I never beleave. I was so worried, cause I have been given admission in the university of benin. And I Used awaiting result to fill my jamb. so one faithful morning, i decided to give a try. To my greatest supprise all my result has been release with nine credit. My fellow waec student, if you have any problem, Like withheld result or you also want to upgrade your result, you can as-well contact him on 07056155722.May God continue to bless you sir.

      CONTACT MR KUNLE TODAY @ 08060933128

      Delete
  6. I just got my 2014 waec gce withheld results released with the help of Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, i am so very happy because i equally made all my papers. If you need his help either to release your waec gce withheld results or upgrade it, i will advice you contact Mr Andrew on his number 08152240666

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY NAMES ARE SUZZY
    Thanks to Mr KUNLE he help me to check and upgrade my waec GCE result this year and than i was having problem with English and government which i need so much after he have help me to upgrade the two subject all my paper was excellent Mr KUNLE i thank you once again my fellow waec GCE student you can contact him with this 08060933128 if you need his help before it get late.

    CALL MR KUNLE NOW ON 08060933128

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday by Mr Andrew in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Andrew is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec gce to contact him on 08152240666 for help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to testify of the great help that was render to me by Mr kunle one of the waec officer..I contacted Mr Kunle when all my waec gce result was withheld, and when I called him he told me to get him all the requirement and within the period of 24hour my result was release and he also helped me to upgrade the once that my performance where very low..if you experiencing difficulty on your result or you wants to upgrade all your result contact Mr Kunle now on +2348060933128

    CALL HIM NOW 08060933128

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wrote my WAEC GCE 2014/2015, and the result was at waiting and I was crying because this was my forth time of writing WAEC GCE. So at the process, a friend of mine came and was telling me not to be crying that my result can be release and upgrade with the help of Mr Harry. So I did not believe and I was still weeping until when she told me how Mr Harry helped her sister last year. She told me that Mr Harry upgrade two subject math’s and biology for her sister. So I now decided to give him a try. My brothers and sister as am writing this testimony am very much happy for what God have used Mr Harry to do in my life and family. As i speak now two of my result has be released with the help of Mr Harry. Mr Harry word are not enough for me to show appreciation for what you have done in my family and I pray that God should equally help you in times of your needs in Jesus name. A close mouth is a close destiny. If any of you is having such problem please contact Mr Harry also on 09051433705 and I believe God will also use him to bless you and your result would be released.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to testify of the great help that was render to me by Mr kunle one of the waec officer..I contacted Mr Kunle when all my waec gce result was withheld, and when I called him he told me to get him all the requirement and withing the period of 24hour my result was release and he also helped me to upgrade the once that my performance where very low..if you experiencing difficulty on your result or you wants to upgrade all your result contact Mr Kunle now on +2348060933128

    CALL HIM NOW 08060933128

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to testify of the great help that was render to me by Mr kunle one of the waec officer..I contacted Mr Kunle when all my waec gce result was withheld, and when I called him he told me to get him all the requirement and withing the period of 24hour my result was release and he also helped me to upgrade the once that my performance where very low..if you experiencing difficulty on your result or you wants to upgrade all your result contact Mr Kunle now on +2348060933128

    CALL HIM NOW 08060933128

    ReplyDelete
  13. AM QUEEN ASHLEY FROM LAGOS,

    I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MR KUNLE HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME WAEC GCE...UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR KUNLE, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 48HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED CONTACT MR KUNLE ON HIS NUMBER +2348060933128

    CALL MR KUNLE TODAY +2348060933128

    ReplyDelete
  14. AM QUEEN ASHLEY FROM LAGOS,

    I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MR KUNLE HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME WAEC GCE...UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR KUNLE, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 48HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED CONTACT MR KUNLE ON HIS NUMBER +2348060933128

    CALL MR KUNLE TODAY +2348060933128

    ReplyDelete
  15. I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MR KUNLE HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME WAEC GCE...UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR KUNLE, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 48HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED CONTACT MR KUNLE ON HIS NUMBER +2348060933128

    CALL MR KUNLE TODAY +2348060933128

    ReplyDelete
  16. I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MR KUNLE HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME WAEC GCE...UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR KUNLE, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 48HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED CONTACT MR KUNLE ON HIS NUMBER +2348060933128

    CALL MR KUNLE TODAY +2348060933128

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goodday my fellow student, i want to use this opportunity to thank God for using Mr.Alex to removing shame and tears from my face.i wrote my WAEC ,When the result came out, two of my subject was missing so wen i was crying because i doing want to wait till next year. then a friend of mine told me about Mr. Alex how he helped his sister and he also give me Mr. Alex number to see if he can help me also and when i contacted Mr. Alex, i explained every thing to him and i was ask to send my details to him so i did which he promise to help me. my brother and sister, as am writing this comments now my paper that was missing or season is now released. pls if you are having such problem, doing die in shame i want you to also contact Mr. ALEX the God that use him to wipe my tears will also use him to do yours. His contact details is Name: Mr ALEX. Phone no. 07032076032. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. DO YOU INTENT TO WRITE ANOTHER WAEC GCE AGAIN ALL BECAUSE YOU HAD POOR RESULT OR BECAUSE YOUR RESULT WAS WITHHELD....HERE IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM, +2348060933128 MR KUNLE WHO HELPED ME GOT MY RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED THEM WITH GOOD GRADE..

    CONTACT MR KUNLE TODAY +2348060933128

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks to Mr Kunle Who help me to released my withheld result and upgraded them also....‎
    Pls I should not be telling you all this but if is for Mr Kunle I will this last time..I also sceptic when he told me to send money for the withheld form.. although I doubted him and again I think it twice that I was the one who needs his help...and he never called me to always asked me to send the money..and with that I had little trust in him and I tested my faith by sending him the money although the money was never my problem...but he never got back to his word and within the same time he told me to check for my result and it was exactly the same time my result came out.

    Am from Edo state Auchi. My tell number is +2347056155722

    He never disappointed me and i have directed lot of people to him and they all also share the same story. Call Mr Kunle Today +2348060933128
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  20. My thanks goes to Mr.KUNLE the waec official who God has used to release my withheld result. I saw a lot of people on Internet thanking him for a job well done, I never beleave. I was so worried, cause I have been given admission in the university of benin. And I Used awaiting result to fill my jamb. so one faithful morning, i decided to give a try. To my greatest supprise all my result has been release with nine credit. My fellow waec student, if you have any problem, Like withheld result or you also want to upgrade your result, you can as-well contact him on 07056155722.May God continue to bless you sir.

    CONTACT MR KUNLE TODAY @ 08060933128

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

 
NAIJAINFOS © Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Created by: George Robinson.
Proudly powered by Blogger.
imagem-logoBack to TOP